Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Chilldren's Books

I love children's literature, there is something about selecting just the right book to help guide a childhood through a difficult time or a book that will spark an idea or conversation. Over the years I have had several books that are my favorite and it is usually because it is of great interest to the current group of children. I also am always drawn to the book Parts by Ted Arnold. This simple book is s great story about growing up and the changes that happen to us like our teeth falling out and peeling skin. As adults we tend to take for granted that children will understand the changes that happen to them and forget to explain what is happening to them.

1 comment:

  1. I am not familiar with this book. I will have to read it.

    ReplyDelete