Saturday, July 4, 2015

Communication Skills

Communication is a key aspect of our daily lives and interactions with others, in my immediate circle of people there are several people that I would consider effective and competent communicators both at work ant at home. One of these people is my direct supervisor, he is always clear in his  communication, with everyone he comes in contact with. He is always honest and shares information that is necessary to be effective in my work. When he is speaking he is at ease, and provides an atmosphere of collaboration and free expression of ideas  and perspectives without fear of reproach. All of these things I admire in him, but what I like most his is courage to express himself and share his beliefs and convictions with others. I sometimes struggle with expressing my ideals and convictions to other and shy away from communicating my personal beliefs. This is one area that I would like to grow and become more like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment